Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Monday, November 28, 2011

Digital Two for Tuesday 113

It has been a crazy busy week and I haven't had anytime to scan images.  So I only have one new image from the paint book I've been posting from and one image from my archives.

11 comments:

  1. Love the image of the child getting ready to throw a snowball! Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorables. Son unas imagenes entrañables, gracias por ellas.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the adorable winter and Christmas images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, I love all your work. These are perfect, thank you bunches nad bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for sharing such pretty images with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vielen Dank für die tollen Freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    I love this top image! Thank you for sharing all of the lovely children! I am so looking forward to your holiday images!

    Wishing you a happy day!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I just went back and got a bunch--thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really, really cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the second image, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.