Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Digital Two for Tuesday 91

 Hi everyone.  It is almost the start of summer and I have been busy planting my garden.  In honor of the hazy days of summer here are a few images from a 1909 book from Burpee " Vegetables for the Home Garden".  I will be posting more images from the book over the next few weeks so check back again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not too sure about the asparagus, but I'll grab it. I know a couple of people who eat the stuff! :)

    Thank you for both images and I look forward to more of the vegetables.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.